This is an elected office, with a four-year term. Taxes are collected at the Moosic Borough Building and additional locations per the Tax Collector hours listed.
|Bryan Fauver||Tax Collector||715 Main St., Moosic, PA 18570||(570) 457-5480 ext.116|
Credit card payments will not be accepted for school taxes.
If there are any questions regarding tax collection the Moosic Borough Tax Collector can be reached by phone at (570) 457-5480 Ext.116 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the months of March & April (discount period only)
Tax Collector will be at —
The Moosic Borough Building – Monday 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
The Greenwood Hose Company – Tuesday 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
During the months of May thru December — by appointment only.
MOOSIC BOROUGH TAXES
Property Tax and Garbage
- If taxes are paid prior to May 1st, the discount rate applies.
- If taxes are paid between May 1st and June 30, the flat rate applies.
- If taxes are paid after June 30th includes a ten percent (10%) penalty.
- Real Estate Taxes not paid by December 15th of the same year are turned over to the County Tax Claim Bureau for collection.
- Taxes are payable at the place and at the time and date listed on the bills.
HOW MUCH PROPERTY TAX WILL I PAY?
- Moosic Borough Real Estate Tax 18.37 mills
- Moosic Borough Garbage fee flat rate $75.00
*Information about the Local Service Tax and Sewer User Fee can be found at hab-inc.com.