This is an elected office, with a four-year term. Taxes are collected at the Moosic Borough Building and additional locations per the Tax Collector hours listed.
|Bryan Fauver||Tax Collector||715 Main St., Moosic, PA 18570||(570) 457-5480 ext.19|
If there are any questions regarding tax collection the Moosic Borough Tax Collector can be reached by phone at (570) 457-5480 Ext.19 or e-mail at email@example.com
During the months of March & April (discount period only)
Tax Collector will be at —
The Moosic Borough Building – Monday 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
The Greenwood Hose Company – Tuesday 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
During the months of May thru December — by appointment only.
MOOSIC BOROUGH TAXES
Property Tax and Garbage
- If taxes are paid prior to May 1st, the discount rate applies.
- If taxes are paid between May 1st and June 30, the flat rate applies.
- If taxes are paid after June 30th includes a ten percent (10%) penalty.
- Real Estate Taxes not paid by December 15th of the same year are turned over to the County Tax Claim Bureau for collection.
- Taxes are payable at the place and at the time and date listed on the bills.
HOW MUCH PROPERTY TAX WILL I PAY?
- Moosic Borough Real Estate Tax 12.87 mills
- Moosic Borough Garbage fee flat rate $50.00
- Total Taxing Moosic Borough of Moosic is 12.879
*Information about the Local Service Tax and Sewer User Fee can be found at hab-inc.com.