The Department of Public Works and the Business Office will be closed on Friday July 3, 2020 in observance of the 4th of July holiday.
No special bulk pick up and No grass and brush. This service will resume the following week.
Borough officials wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.
UPDATE 6/16/2020: Moosic Borough will resume commingled pick up starting Monday June 22, 2020. Please have you containers (glass, plastic bottles and jars and cans) curbside by 6:00 am on your regular scheduled pick up date.
UPDATE 5/11/2020 The first Friday of every month paper pick up will resume starting June 5, 2020. Please have your newspaper in container curbside by 6:00 am on the designated day.
UPDATE 5/1/2020 Grass and Brush pickup will resume as normal starting Thursday, May 7, 2020 and Friday, May 8, 2020 and will remain throughout the year. DPW will be picking up grass and brush every Thursday’s wards 1 and 3 and Friday wards 2 and 4. calendar
- Grass clippings (no plastic bags – brown paper bags or open containers)
- Leaves (no plastic bags – brown paper bags only or open containers)
- Tree limbs (n more than 3′ length and 4″ in diameter)
- Brush (must be bundled together)
The Department of Public works will continue to pick up garbage and cardboard on regular scheduled date Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. However, services rendered on Thursday Special Bulk Pick up and Truck Rentals are suspended until further notice,
- All of our office personnel can be reached via email, or by phone during normal business hours to answer questions.
- The office staff will continue to work in the office and remotely for home answering telephones and providing resident support.
Moosic Borough office will be closed on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 in observance of the Election day. However, the Department of Public Works Garbage and Recycling will be collected. Please have your garbage and recycling curbside by 6:00a.m.